Why You Should Use a SPASA Member
TRUST THE EXPERTS
Looking to install a pool or spa or want to know where to go for the very latest information on pool heating, automation and maintenance? - then look no further than a Swimming Pool and Spa Association of NSW & ACT (SPASA NSW & ACT) member.
PEACE OF MIND
SPASA is a peak industry body within the pool and spa industry, representing hundreds of Australian businesses.
Members of SPASA include leading pool builders, manufacturers & suppliers, retailers, technicians, installers, consultants and other allied trades.
SPASA members set themselves apart from the rest of the industry by setting standards of skill, workman-ship and ethical business behaviours that are in the best interest of pool and spa owners.
When dealing with a SPASA member you are assured peace of mind. You will be supported by a strict Code of Ethics and a commitment by the SPASA member to deliver goods and services to an established industry standard.
CODE OF ETHICS
Each Member agrees on joining SPASA, to abide by the following Code of Ethics
- To uphold the concepts of free enterprise and service to the consumer.
- To operate at all times in a manner that will enhance the swimming pool and spa industry.
- To encourage research and development of new materials, products and methods.
- To co-operate and assist, where possible, all levels of government in their dealings with the swimming pool and spa industry.
- To influence and comply with all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations.
- To act fairly and properly at all times towards fellow members of the association.
- To act in a professional and unbiased manner when called upon to advise, consult or take any action in relation to products, services or works on behalf of a consumer.
LOOK FOR THE SPASA MEMBER LOGO
There is no doubt that the best way for consumers to receive the best advice is to use a SPASA member. Ask yourself; is the person I’m dealing with a SPASA member? If not, why not?
As a consumer, you also have a role in doing your own due diligence to ensure you make a well informed decision.
There is a lot to understand and you can never ask too many questions so take your time and choose wisely.
SETTING THE BENCHMARK
As a professional industry association, SPASA is committed to self-regulation of the pool and spa industry. SPASA’s representation on various Government and Standards Australia committees means that any changes to Standards are of maximum benefit to both industry members and consumers. To maintain the highest levels of expertise within the industry, SPASA also conducts an annual Industry Training program.