Business Development Manager
Aqua-Quip - Business Development Manager required for Sydney Area.
Sydney Metro Area
AstralPool is one of Australia's leading companies within the Swimming Pool & Leisure Industry, manufacturing and supplying a complete range of swimming pool and spa equipment to our customers under a number of highly recognised and respected brands.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Technician possessing problem solving skills, a willingness to learn, and an ultimate desire to succeed to continue the growth and development of the service and maintenance division. Our team are highly motivated, customer service driven and have a passion for what they do.
Responsibilities of the new team member would include:
- Diagnose and fault find equipment issues
- Repair of equipment to a very high standard
- Completion of service reports and invoicing
- Highlight issues that may impact on the company's service commitment
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work within company policies and procedures
- Good presentation
- Strong communication skills
- High level of customer service
- Experience in consumer after sales service advantageous
- Experience in basic hydraulics and water treatment advantageous
- Electrical and/or Gas Fitters licence advantageous
To be considered for the role you must possess a current driver’s license.
This is a full-time, permanent role. The successful applicant will be provided with a work vehicle, tools, mobile phone and laptop as well as additional training to ensure you are fully equipped to succeed in the role.
Pool Service Technician (Western Suburbs)
- Ideal position for independent and self-motivated individual
- Waterco Limited (ASX) new company store
We require an intelligent, self-motivated, customer focused, friendly and outgoing person to take on a Pool Technician role within the company. You should be fast learner, computer literate, motivated to learn about new products and be able to confidently interact with staff and customers.
- Excellent customer service & skills
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills
- Sound time management skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent work ethics
- Good understanding and experience in the installation of pool and spa filtration systems and water chemistry.
- Prior industry experience is essential.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: -
Please note that only candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
Internal Sales Role
Brand New Premises in Rydalmere - Onsite Gym - Excellent Career Opportunity
We have an opportunity for a reliable, ambitious, sales focused person to join our NSW Internal Sales team. This is a full time role, dealing with a diverse customer base where your energy and positive attitude, plus our supportive on the job training will help you succeed.
Waterco is a world class manufacturer and supplier of equipment and chemicals for the swimming pool and water treatment industries. Over the past 35 years we have built a company that is a leader in its field, with offices in 10 countries; exporting to more than 40 countries worldwide. Our products are considered to be among the best available.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have the ability to learn in a technical environment, and understand the needs of a broad customer base from retailer to builder and service technician. You will also have the following skills:
- Organised and professional with high attention to detail.
- Able to work both independently, and as part of a team
- A proven aptitude for sales
- Able to generate rapport with key customers over the phone, plus over the counter
- Intermediate Microsoft skills; and able to learn new systems
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Be motivated to learn, and have a happy, ‘no worries’, ‘can do’ attitude
This is a perfect opportunity if you enjoy dealing with people in a fast paced environment, and you want to move ahead in your career.
Please note: Only applications that include a cover letter will be reviewed, and only candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted for interviews. Thank you.
Swimming Pool and Spa Industry
- Contract Work
- Flexible working hours
SPASA NSW & ACT is a peak industry body dedicated to the swimming pool and spa industry. Our members include leading pool builders, manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, technical servicemen, subcontractors, installers, consultants and other allied trades.
SPASA is also a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that provides training and assessment to the entire swimming pool and spa industry.
Due to our expansion, SPASA is currently looking for Trainers and Assessors to deliver nationally accredited training to the swimming pool and spa service sector.
The successful applicant(s) will be offered contract work delivering and assessing against units of competency from -
- CPP31212 - Certificate III in Swimming Pool and Spa Service
- CPP41312 - Certificate IV in Swimming Pool and Spa Service
- CPC40808 - Certificate IV in Swimming Pool and Spa Building
Ideally you will have the following;
- Relevant industry qualifications
- TAE40110 Cert. IV in Training and Assessment
- Demonstrated industry skills directly relevant to swimming pool and spa service / swimming pool building
- Be a confident and engaging trainer
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent time management and administrative skills