Swimming Pool and Spa Industry
- Contract Work
- Flexible working hours
SPASA NSW & ACT is a peak industry body dedicated to the swimming pool and spa industry. Our members include leading pool builders, manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, technical servicemen, subcontractors, installers, consultants and other allied trades.
SPASA is also a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that provides training and assessment to the entire swimming pool and spa industry.
Due to our expansion, SPASA is currently looking for Trainers and Assessors to deliver nationally accredited training to the swimming pool and spa service sector.
The successful applicant(s) will be offered contract work delivering and assessing against units of competency from
- CPP31212 - Certificate III in Swimming Pool and Spa Service
- CPP41312 - Certificate IV in Swimming Pool and Spa Service
- CPC40808 - Certificate IV in Swimming Pool and Spa Building
Ideally you will have the following;
- Relevant industry qualifications
- TAE40110 Cert. IV in Training and Assessment
- Demonstrated industry skills directly relevant to swimming pool and spa service / swimming pool building
- Be a confident and engaging trainer
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent time management and administrative skills